Your privacy is important and the information collected on submitting an enquiry is used solely for dealing with your enquiry.
Your details are never passed onto third parties nor used for marketing purposes etc..
When you e-mail us:
- we will record your e-mail address
- we will only use your e-mail address for the purpose for which you provided it
- it will not be added to a mailing list, unless provided by you specifically for that purpose
- we will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose
- we will not disclose it without your consent.
When visiting this site, a record of your visit is logged. This “clickstream data” is recorded for statistical purposes only and is used to help improve this website. The following information is supplied by your browser (eg: Internet Explorer):
- the user’s server address
- the user’s operating system (for example Windows, MAC etc)
- the user’s top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .org, .uk etc
- the date and time of the visit to the site
- the pages accessed and the documents downloaded
- the previous site visited, and
- the type of browser used.
This information is used for statistical purposes only. No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities.
Links to other websites